- St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital public areas
- Illinois Department of Human Services office at 800 South Locust in Centralia during regular office hours
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center public areas
- Illinois Department of Human Services office at 333 Potomac Blvd. Suite F in Mt. Vernon during regular office hours
- Odin Community Center
- Salem Township Hospital public areas
- Sandoval Fire Station
The National Weather Service has issued a wind chill advisory until noon Thursday for Bond, Clinton, Fayette, Jefferson, Marion and Washington counties, as winds are expected between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. With base temperatures as low as 3 degrees, wind chill temperatures could go as low as 20 below zero. At those temperatures, exposed skin can succumb to frostbite in as little as 30 minutes.